Goodrich Residential - Moved the goalposts

Prior to signing, the Goodrich representative said we would not be liable for broker's fee - the fee would be split between them and the landlord (he 100% denies saying this).Then, lo and behold, when it came to signing, we were suddenly liable for the fee.

So, essentially, he wanted 4 months up front instead of three. The reason we were attracted by the deal in the first place was because we weren't being charged the broker's fee.

We withdrew from the deal on principle, Goodrich pocketed our deposit, easiest money they'll ever make.Why should the customer suffer because someone loses the run of themselves and makes promises they can't keep?

Review about: Real Estate.

Goodrich residential

Lynn, Massachusetts 3 comments

horrible service, if you want rent through the worst, go see goodrich residential,,,,they are so not about the service or about the client, its all about the money and what they can get from you,,,,,i dealt with amy reed, she is terrible, didnt know anything about the unit she was showing me and pushed me too much for the check,.......i said that i wanted to think about it, she kept harassing me on the phone until i had to be rude to her and tell that first i didnt like how pushy she was and 2nd that her apartments all suck.....not planning on going back there ever and told all my friends and co workers about how the service is baaaaaaaad over there...

Review about: Real Estate.

Comments

This review is fictional and pathetic.Selma Covington aka Allyson or Alyson G which ever you prefer- should focus her time on getting a new job rather than distracting me from mine.

It is unfortunate that you feel that I am the reason you lost your job but if you thought long and hard about your time with us at Goodrich- you would remember the lack of professionalism and morality that you had.As an adult -you should know that no one is responsible for their action but themselves, so please stop harassing me.

experience with them too and with the same person you mentioned... everybody try to do real estate and lot of them are just bad at it and the only thing is what they can get and HOW MUCH they can get out of you....my story is very long and too long to explain....My advice, GOODRICH RESIDENTIAL......AVOID AVOID AVOID!

experience with them too and with the same person you mentioned, AMY,wow, everybody try to do real estate and lot of them are just bad at it and the only thing is what they can get and HOW MUCH they can get out of you....my story is very long and too long to explain....My advice, GOODRICH RESIDENTIAL......AVOID AVOID AVOID!